Monday, March 16, 2009

This Week's Featured Etsy Shop: Skylar's Candy Clips

This week's featured Etsy shop is Skylar's Candy Clips. Sherryl makes adorable girls hair clips. Here is what she has to say about her shop:











I'm Sherryl. This little hobby of mine was inspired by my eldest daughter Skylar when she was a baby (now 4 years old!) and always losing the hair clips that I bought her. Frustrated by the poor selection of hair clips at the retail stores I shopped from and the outrageous prices they charged, I decided to make my own. Skylar always referred to her hairclips as "candy clips" from the many different styles I made for her so I thought it was befitting to call it Skylar's Candy Clips in tribute to her for serving as my inspiration, my muse. Thus Skylar's Candy Clips was born!

No comments: