Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valentine's Mystery Dinner

Well, my husband and I are off to a Valentine's Mystery Dinner at church for our small group. It is 80's themed, so it should be fun/funny. I'm not one who really gets into playing a role, so we'll see how it goes. We are making the main dish, so we'll have to get there a little early. My parents are going to watch Kelsey. She fell asleep in the car on the way home from Costco and it was earlier than she normally goes down for a nap, so I hope she will still be in good spirits tonight.

Along with the 80's theme, Ross and I bought the movie Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Too, the combo pack at Target the other day for $4.75. We watched the first one and it was pretty good, not as cheesy as I thought it may be.

This doesn't really apply to this post, but we also just bought Kels a Boon fork and spoon set and catch-all bowl. I will post later with what we think about them.

No comments: