Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Photo Poem


Here is my latest photo poem keepsake at my shop. This one is special to me because my grandma read this poem at the baby shower held for me and my now one-year-old. Place your own photo in here and make it your own! Buy it here: Let Me Guide A Child

Poem Reads:

Let Me Guide A Little Child

Dear Lord, I do not ask that you should’st
give me some high work of thine,
some noble calling, or some wond’rous task;
Give me a little hand to hold in mine.
Give me a child to point the way
over the strange, sweet path that leads to Thee.

Give me a little voice to teach to pray,
Give me two shining eyes Thy face to see.
The only crown I ask, dear Lord, to wear is this:
That I may teach a little child.
I do not ask that I may ever stand
among the wise, the worthy, or the great;
I only ask that softly, hand in hand,
my child and I may enter at the gate.

-Author Unknown

No comments: