Wednesday, March 9, 2016

More than Just the Talk Book Review

This book is a great resource for parents, I wish my parents had had a similar resource to help guide me through what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior in the world of relationships and dating as a teen/single person.  I love how blunt he is about things and that he doesn't dance around the tough issues.  My one question/complaint is that I didn't even know what one of the terms he used in the book meant.  I am not sure how I am supposed to be my kids go-to person for questions about sex when I may not even know some of the terms they are being exposed to.  Do I google it (the thing he said we should try to keep ours kids away from having to do) and expose myself to the junk that may come up?  I don't know....  Food for thought.  Overall the book was really helpful and had a lot of Q&A examples, which I liked.  I am prayerful that I will be able to discern when I should start talking to my kids about these things, they are still fairly young (6 and 8) and don't attend public school so I know they are exposed to less than some kids, but I don't want to miss the boat on some of these issues.  It is a delicate balance...either way the book will be a helpful tool to use when the time comes.

I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5 comments:

ammarbder said...

المهندس للتسويق الالكترونى
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تتنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
فنى كهرباء بالرياض
شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بالرياض
شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالرياض
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة نقل أثاث بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
المهندس
المهندس
المهندس

ammarbder said...





شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
.
.
.
.
.

AG SEO said...

This is an amazing Blog in terms of information, content and user readability. This blog is a representation of an extraordinary effort and research. I would like to address you about a similar website which delivers the best effective, authentic and efficient content on Astrology, Horoscope, Daily Horoscope, Festivals, Kundali Matching, Janam Kundali, Purnima 2017, amavasya 2017, Gender Predictor and Chinese Gender Predictor. This website is one of the leading website in India in this vertical (Astrology). Your website is so impressive that I am taking down notes from your content to show it to my friends and colleagues. Keep doing the great work. Cheers!
--
Thanks
Aaru Garg
Mercury Retrograde Analyst

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

This is an amazing Blog in terms of information, content and user readability. This blog is a representation of an extraordinary effort and research.

ทางบ้าน

khaled ali said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم