Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Week's Featured Etsy Shop: MustardSeed by.carollai

This week's featured shop is MustardSeed by.carollai. Carol creates beautiful jewelry. Here is what Carol says about herself and her store:









My name is Carol. I'm an art therapist who believes that creativity is an amazing outlet for everyone. I opened up MustardSeed by.carollai on 01.01.09 because I wanted to share a part of me with others in the form of my creations. It has been a fun and challenging journey filled with a lot of learning. Every item is a one-of-kind piece or limited edition piece and is handcrafted with lots of love and detailed care. I also make certain that all my supplies are of the highest quality.

It's pretty amazing how the creative juices are always flowing. I look at my first few jewelry pieces and how they differ greatly from the styles that I'm currently making. It's exciting because that means there will always be many unique and new items for your shopping fun. :)









Currently, I am hosting a promotion at my etsy shop. Buy 2 or more items and receive 10% off the entire purchase. This promotion ends on May 10th, 2009. I'm in the process of adding more items to my shop so come by often and take a look!

No comments: