Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some News!

Hello again everyone! It's been awhile. My grandpa's funeral was beautiful, sad because of our loss, but happy because we know he is now with the Lord he loved so dearly. Thank you for all your prayers.

On another note, my husband and I are expecting our second child sometime during the end of October or early November. I pray things go as smoothly as they did with our first child. For those of you who don't know, I am a Type 1 diabetic, which makes pregnancy even more scary for me. I am at an increased risk for miscarriage and birth defects. So far my A1c's have been great, 5.4 and 5.2, although my dr. wasn't happy with the 5.2 because I was getting low too often, but I think I am getting that more under control. This pregnancy has been kind of weird because I only have occasional symptoms, occasional fatigue, occasionally feeling yucky, occasional frequent urination, nothing consistent, which makes me somewhat nervous. Actually, lately I've been feeling really good, which also makes me nervous because I am still in my first trimester. I haven't been sleeping well, which would make you think that I would be super tired, but I haven't been, hmmm.... I just have to stop worrying and keep trusting the Lord. Can anyone identify with these feelings? I have anothe dr. appointment next week, hope and pray all is well! Thanks for listening to my ramblings!

No comments: