Thursday, January 8, 2009

Top Baby Product Picks

So, a friend of mine is having a baby in February and she asked what products I recommend. I have definite opinions about things and I thought maybe other new moms would be interested in hearing what I like as well. Well....maybe not :o) but I will share anyway.

Highchair: Stokke
Stroller: Maclaren
Diaper Pail: Diaper Champ (it doesn't need special bags)
Diapers: Pampers
Crib Sheets: Carter's Jersey Knit Sheets
Flannel Swaddlers (they don't stretch as much so baby can't break out of them)
Plastic Scoop bibs
Sheet Savers
Lap pads for under the bottom on the changing table
Car seat cover: JJ Cole Bundle Me Original
Thermometer: Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer (has to be used correctly, but no new ear cover things to buy.
All things Earth's Best for baby and toddler food
Please note Gerber onesies run small, they are still good, but they are smaller than, say, Carters

I am sure there are more, but that's all I can think of for now.

No comments: