Saturday, January 24, 2009

Featured Etsy Shop

Hi everyone! I have decided to feature an Etsy shop, one per week, in an effort to help other etsians promote their stores. I also find it a lot of fun to learn about all of these different shops. I chose this first featured shop because of their unique medium - potatoes! That and they make adorable products.

Robynne's products are so cute and affordable and range in price from $13 to $25 for a gift set. To the right is one of my favorites.

Here is how Robynne describes her items and business:

Potatopatch offers unique potato stamped shirts for babies and kids. Each design is made by carving potatoes and stamping onto our shirts to create an original print. No two shirts are alike! We use top quality boutique onesies and t shirts of 100% cotton and vibrant non-toxic fabric paint that won't wash away. Created in the heartland of potato country Alliston, Ontario, Canada our potatoes are supplied by local farmer Dorsey Farms.









As a stay at home mom of 3 girls I am always seeking new creative projects. I Started out stamping shirts for gifts and was inspired to take it a step further and make it into a fun business. And here I am! Proudly Canadian, eh?

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks
Robynne

Visit Robynne's shop here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank Kim for featuring my shop! Looking forward to following your blog and reading new topics.

Thanks
Robynne

Margot Darko at On a Roll said...

That is so impressive and interesting that it's done with potatoes!